You are gorgeous; you are beautiful; you are strong; you were born to be a member of our army.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SACHAJUAN


I'm pretty much a sucker for anything my hair stylist tells me I need.  I like to keep my hair long and blonde.  I also I enjoy swimming in cholorinated pools, being outside in the sun, changing my hair color from red to brown to blonde, and abusing my hair in general.  I have a cabinet of Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, John Frieda and pretty much every defrizzing, strengthening magic potion you can think of.  I can say that my favorite purchase was my ghd straightener.  I have seriously curly hair and it takes the curl right out.  My favorite product and latest "discovery" (It was, not surprisingly, a recommendation.) is Sachajuan.  I love the Silver Shampoo and Conditioner to keep my hair blonde.  I also like to mix it up with the Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner to add extra shine and strength.  Another great product from the line is Ocean Mist, which lets me blow dry some beachy texture into my waves when I haven't set foot near the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment