You are gorgeous; you are beautiful; you are strong; you were born to be a member of our army.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day



The hardest person to shop for in my life is without a doubt my mother.  She's picky and seems to have everything she needs.  She's threatened to throw away any more knickknacks we buy her and owns almost everything from Sur La Table.  This Mother's Day I decided to buy her stuff she likes and has run out of or owns in a different color.  Here is a list of mom-approved things:

Top Row
1. Bliss Glamour Gloves - This is one of those presents that I end up buying two of because I just can't get enough of it!  They're especially nice if your mom does a lot of gardening in the summer.
2. ILIA Nobody's Baby - This is my mom's favorite lipstick because it's not really a lipstick, but a lip conditioner.  This shade is also sheer and perfect for everyday wear.
3. Beauty Blender - This is a nice addition to any gift basket.  It makes putting on foundation or tinted moisturizer so much easier and faster.
4. Lollia Calm Shea Butter Handcreme - My mom keeps this on her nightstand.

Bottom Row
1. Lollia In Love Sea Salt Sachet - Perfect gift of relaxation for after the Mother's Day festivities.
2. Mathias Paris Freezia/ Freesia Candle - My mom doesn't own this one yet, but I loved it enough for the both of us.  Seriously though, can you ever really go wrong with venetian-inspired hand blown glass?
3. Pevonia lumafirm Repair Cream Lift & Glow - Word on the street is that this is some pretty amazing stuff.  We gave samples to the hairdressers across the street and their clients started coming into the shop to buy it because they were so impressed!  Pevonia says that 100% of participants in a recent study were satisfied with the immediate lightening effect and felt their complexion looked uniformly smoother and visibly brighter, and I believe it!
4. Bliss Softening Socks -  These are the same deal as the Bliss Glamour Gloves, and I love them!  They're even more important to my mom in the summer because she wears sandals or goes barefoot most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment