You are gorgeous; you are beautiful; you are strong; you were born to be a member of our army.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Japonesque Pink Heated Eyelash Curler


Having an immense fear of traditional eyelash curlers makes getting ready for special occasions tough.  I say special occasions because I’m hesitant to use a traditional eyelash curler for big events, let alone everyday.  I don’t mind gluing false eyelashes on or lining the inside of my eye, but I do fear that tiny torture device lurking in my bag.  Fortunately I discovered the Japonesque Pink Heated Eyelash Curler, a small eyelash curler made for hard to curl lashes and people who are terrified of eyelash curlers.  It’s pink, tiny and works better on my eyelashes than an unheated curler.  Another great part about it is that you can apply it before or after mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment