You are gorgeous; you are beautiful; you are strong; you were born to be a member of our army.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ciao Bella!



I just returned from six months of studying (and shopping!) in Bologna, Italy at Europe’s oldest university (which is not-so-coincidentally a short train ride away from Milan!) to say that I still have not found a better gloss than TOCCA’s Baci Lip Gloss.  Having long traded gloss for Burt’s Bees to avoid the feeling of superglue on my lips, I thought I was done with what I considered a sticky mess forever.  That was before I was introduced to Baci gloss.  In Italian, “tocca” means “touch” and “baci” means kisses, and the product lives up to the hype.  It goes on smooth like chapstick but has the prettiness and shine of gloss.  It comes in Apple-Lemon (Amalfi), Sweet Sugar Vanilla (Catania) and the flavor that never leaves my bag, Raspberry-Peach (Salina).

No comments:

Post a Comment